FLOWER. VASE. BOTTLE.



June calls for some decorating. It might be a bit late for a spring rearrangement but since I have been completely tied up with Fashion Revolution Germany I feel now is a good time to share this little idea with you to freshen up your work or living space :)  I wanted to re-use some gorgeous glass bottles I've been collecting by turning them into flower vases for my front room. Since I can't throw anything away without trying to give it a second life I've decided to keep my birthday flowers from last September.  Dried up I've found them even more beautiful glowing in shades of vintage green & coral oranges. Tucked into a simple shaped clear bottle & against a white/ black backdrop they add a cool botanical touch to any table or sideboard plus I like the idea of not having to water them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment