UPCYCLED DENIM NECKLACE







Hey fellow upcyclists - here's a little weekend treat for you. It's predicted to be wet so why not stay in with a hot cuppa & make yourself a new necklace from just a few denim scraps & vintage trims! 
Just follow the steps below.  
You never know, your new creation might shift the cloudy mood plus you'll have something cool to wear out on Saturday night 

SKIM YOUR TEXTILE BIN

Tear a few denim strips of an old pair of jeans / skirt.  I prefer to take material from along the seams because I like the stitching detail. 

STEP BY STEP

You will also need something to decorate your necklace with, I used some vintage earrings which I bought at Das Neue Schwarz a button from my Nan's sewing box & some safety pins which I collect of garment labels.
Check here for the step by step tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment