ROHstoff #1 - SHOW TIME

@Eckart Berchner
@Rafael Poschmann
@Rafael Poschmann
@Rafael Poschmann

To be honest the last 72 hours before the show felt a bit of a blur...highlights included my mum turning up just when I had a minor panic attack volunteering to sew on buttons & beads together with my sister, the beautiful tunes of Jamie Woon who got me through the long nights & my man's love & full support...  But it was well worth the sweat & I met some wonderful & gifted people...I was feeling very lucky when standing close to the stage witnessing the magic unfurl. 
Massive thanks to Berliner Stadtmission for providing the venue, to Rafael Poschmann & Eckart Berchner for stunning moments on film & the amazing girls from the Upcycling Fashion Store Berlin who made all this possible in their spare time and with no funds available!
We had a blast!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment